Родилась в Ленинграде
- инженер, МИИТ.
- 2007-2008 Академия фотографии курс Дмитрия Ершова
- 2008-2009 Школа фотографии Павла Смирнова.
- посольство Чехии "Культура Чехии и не только", 2008 г.
- конкурс репортажей о Москве "Серебряная камера 2007", выставка в Манеже, специальный приз банка BSGV, 2008г.
- Международный фотосалон "Берега 2009" Рязань, финальная выставка , 2009 г.
- публикация в журнале "ФОТО_ВИДЕО" читательский конкурс "ПОРТРЕТ", июль 2009 г.
- участник финальной выставки в Австрии
The AL-THANI Award for Photography 2009
- участник финальной выставки в Болгарии
International Photographic Salon - Varna 2009
- конкурс репортажей о Москве "Серебряная камера 2008", выставка в Манеже, 2009г.
- член Союза Фотохудожников России
- член Творческого Союза Профессиональных Художников, секция артфото
- пресс-секретарь Международного Союза творческой Молодежи и Дизайнеров "МОЛОДАЯ ПАЛИТРА РОССИИ"
I learn something every day, but the life in show business has taught me to balance the need to earn a living, with the pleasure of creative activity. I consider my partners to be music, film and light. The actress Victoria Polyakova became an inseparable part of my life with whom we created a Theatrical Duo, which worked on the stage for ten years. We created some 50 show business acts, and two solo programs, “There is Eternal Love” and “Earth; bow down to Man”. During this time, we worked on the stage in The Central Concert Hall “Russia” in Moscow.
Of course, I not only direct the work of other, I also write poetry and music, and scenarios. In 1987, my first recording was released, named “To Russia with Love” dedicated to my birthplace, Sychyovka. The second disk was of poetry and songs of the wonderful poet Sergey Yesenin titled “I remember, my love, I remember”. Soon thereafter I created a double album with I called “Music of the Heart”.
It was the crowning moment of my creative life in Russia. It was the festival of “The Holiday of Joy and Togetherness” which occurred in Moscow in April 1992. The main participants in this Festival were our friends from America, the singer Kita Bouroff De Sesa and her husband, composer, pianist and conductor Gary De Sesa.After such an event, it became apparent that the pursuit of beauty would require a relocation and a rebirth. In May 1992, Victoria, our young son Boris and I immigrated to America. Few of our colleagues who also emigrated at that time were able to overcome their predispositions and find a new, viable way in America. But for us, it was a necessity, because otherwise I would have lost all interest in life. At the age of 45, my wife and I started to study and acquire a totally, for us, new profession – that of designers. Three years of study at the Fashion Institute Of Technology – I finished 39 courses, and learned computer aided design. Then the company “Camelot” employed me where I worked for 6 years as Art Director. For four years I had two jobs. I worked in the media company “Bay News” which published seven newspapers and four magazines. It was necessary to produce quickly, and accurately, and in great volume. Today I work at “Bookspan”, a division of Bertelsmann and Time Warner.